We've noted here in recent weeks that SNL -- which just about everyone agrees has been mediocre to below average in recent years -- has been stepping up its game in this new season, its 856th.
- It’s A Battle As Old As Time Itself: Dog Vs. This Woman’s Bikini Top
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015
- Keanu Reeves Recounted To Jimmy Kimmel The Time He Saw A Ghost As A Child
- Everybody Thank Zooey Deschanel, Because ‘Adorkable’ Is Now In The Dictionary