In a headline so bold that it features all capital letters, a question mark and an exclamation point, <a href="http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/it-true-what-theyre-saying-about-hugh-jackman" target="_blank">the National Enquirer “reported” last Friday</a> that there’s a hot new rumor buzzing about Fox’s X-Men franchise and arguably the most important piece – Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son