Because nothing can exist without corporate synergy, ABC unveiled the new cast of “Dancing with the Stars” during last night’s episode of “The Bachelor.” People who stuck around to see Brad politely jettison Ashley also got the first look at the next group of semi-stars that we’ll learn to love and hate depending on how well they foxtrot and hit on Cheryl Burke.
• Ralph Macchio, 49, the baby-faced star of three Karate Kid movies and My Cousin Vinny
• Kirstie Alley, 60, starred in Fat Actress, Veronica’s Closet, and, of course, Cheers
• Petra Nemcova, 31, a Czech model who’s been linked to James Blunt and Sean Penn [and also here fiancé Simon Atlee, who died in the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami]
• Wendy Williams, 46, a frank talk-show host [How YOU doin'?]
• Sugar Ray Leonard, 54, the Olympic gold-medal-winning boxer who, as a pro, famously claimed world titles in five weight divisions
• Psycho Mike, a.k.a. Michael Catherwood, 31, a popular deejay for KROQ in Los Angeles
• Chelsea Kane, 22, best known for playing Stella on Disney Channel’s Jonas L.A.
• Romeo, 21, once known as Lil Romeo, is a rapper, actor, and son of past DWTS participant Master P
• Kendra Wilkinson, 25, the former star of E!’s The Girls Next Door and the current star of her own eponymous reality show
• Chris Jericho, 40, a pro wrestler who won 23 championships in the WWE
• Hines Ward, 34, an NFL Pro Bowler from the Pittsburgh Steelers and the third wide receiver to appear on DWTS [Inside TV]
A couple thoughts: (1) I have no idea who Chelsea Kane is; that heartens me. (2) Bravo for the selection of Kendra. She’s at her most charming when she has a rockin’ ass. (3) FUN FACT: I once met Petra’s sister Olga. I got her number, called her, and never heard back. Then I found five dollars. Good story, Matt!
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.