What did we learn about Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the promo that ABC just released?
1. I’m never referring to it as Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. again. It’s SHIELD from here on out.
2. Seriously, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a terrible name for a show.
3. What are we going to hashtag it as? #SHIELD? #MAOS? Or is that taken by multiple Mao Zedongs fan fiction?
4. Why doesn’t WordPress recognize “hashtag” as a word? It’s 2013, guys. Get with the times.
5. But I digress: the clip shows a lot of women kicking ass and Agent Coulson looking like Kevin Spacey.
That’s all I need. A full, not-seven-seconds-long promo airs tonight during Once Upon a Time.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.