So I don’t know if you’re all aware of this, but in addition to the one-hour weekly network broadcast, CBS has a Big Brother live stream on its website that allows viewers to pay $9.99 per month (or $26.99 for the full season) to watch lots of unedited footage from the house. This is a terrible and stupid thing to do with your money, and ordinarily I would spend a lot more time screaming about that, but it turns out it’s actually a good thing some people shelled out the money this year, because it allowed them to document what horrible people the cast members are.
- GinaMarie referred to welfare programs as “ni**er insurance” and said an Asian contestant should go make her some rice.
- Aaryn said of Candice, who is black, “Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see the bitch,” and also repeatedly called gay contestant Andy a queer.
- David said his sheets smelled bad because “black Candice” was laying on them.
- Spencer called Andy “Kermit the Fag,” tossed around the C-word liberally, said Nazi medical experiments were beneficial, and praised Hitler’s speaking abilities.
- Jeremy said of a female contestant, “I did touch her vagina today. She didn’t act like she was happy. I like to feel around see what’s she’s working with … see if it’s a nice meat wallet … I know she’s on her period.”
And there are more. Oh my, there are more. Basically half of the cast has said something awful about another cast member or an entire group of people. The only saving grace in all of this is that these idiots were stupid enough to say all these things ON A REALITY SHOW ABOUT A HOUSE THAT IS FULL OF CAMERAS, so we now have the evidence we need to give them the full-on public shaming they so richly deserve.
Photo credit: CBS
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.