In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks revealed that if she could guest star on any current TV show, she’d choose either Homeland or Game of Thrones. “I want to wear pelts and horns and ride around on horseback,” Hendricks said, unfortunately not referring to Homeland (things got weird after Brody ran away…), but HBO’s human stories in a fantasy world epic. I doubt her on-and-off again boyfriend/lover/whatever Roger Sterling would mind — he might even volunteer to play the horse.
Speaking of: I miss talking about Mad Men, so in honor of John Slattery’s 51s birthday today, here’s a 10-step guide to celebrating a birthday, Roger Sterling-style. Minus the blackface and weeping. Just the good stuff.
1. Drink, obviously.
2. Dance like nobody’s watching. Or if someone is watching, do some sort of sexy taunt thing.
3. Remember your birthday is about you and only you. Don’t care about anyone else’s feelings.
4. Put on your panty-dropping outfit.
5. Or drop your own underwear. Whichever.
6. Get friendly with a stranger
7. Drink some more, obviously.
8. Seek solace in the place you feel most comfortable.
9. *wink wink nudge nudge*
10. Drink even more, then get it all out of your system.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.