Now that Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire have made incest acceptable and totally cool, my wife and I are planning on dressing up as Bob and Louise Belcher, from Bob’s Burgers, for Halloween this year. (Pedophilia? Never heard of it.) It’s a chance for her to wear pink bunny ears in public and for me to be lazy — to become Bob, all you need is a mustache, an apron, and pants, and I’m fairly certain I can put on at least two of those things.
For those who want to try a little harder this Halloween, while still paying tribute to one of your favorite characters, here are 25 occasionally clever costume ideas for 24 great (and one Dexter) TV shows.
1. Bathing Suit Bob Benson (Mad Men)
2. Clumsy Carol (Breaking Bad) (have to constantly carry bag of oranges)
3. Daenerys Targaryen…just Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
4. Daisy Queen Manager Boyd Crowder (Justified)
5. Touch Choice Rosa and/or Amy (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) (two female friends stand in a corner at a party, track which one gets hit on more, based on the important conversation here)
6. Lumberjack Dexter (Dexter)
7. Live Tweeting Donna (Parks and Recreation) (carry around phone, wear “DOWN WITH MELLIE” shirt)
8. Moaning Tina Belcher (Bob’s Burgers)
9. Tommy Bahama Kenny Powers (Eastbound & Down)
10. Trapped In a Coil Frank (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.