Rachel Boston is an actress probably best known for her portrayal of Beth Pryor on the NBC series American Dreams from 2002 to 2005, as well as her portrayal of Det. Abigail Chaffee on USA‘s In Plain Sight. Currently, she stars in Lifetime’s Witches of East End, which returns for its second season this summer, and also stars in A Ring By Spring, a Hallmark Channel movie that premieres Saturday, March 8th.
Rachel was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Assuming they are out of apple juice, probably a club soda with a lime. I don’t find myself in bars very often. Sometimes I drink wine. Wine makes me feel fancy.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Betty White. 92 and tweeting strong. And my witch family. We live tweet together during Witches of East End which is really fun.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
It’s full of movies and documentaries. I’ve been living in a hotel while filming so there are a lot stories to catch up on at home.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Chocolate, hot chocolate, and more chocolate. All kinds of chocolate.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
I travel a lot so I research cities and towns online. The Daily Om has some great articles on conscious living and courses to take online. And I research roles but I always go to the bookstore or library for books. I like to turn pages. And newspapers. I like to touch what I’m reading.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
“Shake it Out” by Florence and the Machine. It’s a great running song.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
I’m not seeing a face. I’m seeing a wedding table with punch. It’s making me want to drink punch.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
9. Dogs or cats?
Love dogs but preparing to be a cat lady. A proud cat lady.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
The Fuji Rock Festival in Japan. I love music and love to travel so I combined the two and turned it into an adventure.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo. It is heart filled inspiration and poetry for every day of the year. Wonderful stories about love.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My mom and dad brought me into the world. That was really nice. And the kindness of strangers. I met a cab driver in New York City once who I’m pretty sure was a guardian angel. He was one of the kindest souls I have ever met.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Fall in love.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
It’s a Wonderful Life.
16. Android or iPhone?
I had a flip phone up until last year. I loved my flip phone and wanted to keep it simple. Now I have an iPhone and joined social media so I feel very modern. 2014 is amazing.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Grandma’s house in Tennessee.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I saw him on a studio lot a few years ago and shrieked. I shrieked like a 12 year old girl and then tried to hide behind a building. Very graceful.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Tonight? He’s coming tonight? Is he a vegetarian? Do you think he eats fish? I would make maple glazed salmon with wild rice and a big salad. Ice cream for dessert. And maybe a pie. I feel like I should bake a pie. How does one invite Nic Cage to a dinner party?
(Previously: Angelique Cabral. Pic via Getty Images)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.