Everything about that Breakfast Club opening sequence. Kreiger as Judd Nelson, The Molly Ringwald debate, Pam being flattered by her janitor parallels, “Are you all just saying random words?” EVERYTHING. The rest of the episode I liked very much, but not even Krieger clones and Lauren Cohan’s accent commingled with animation that is presumably illegal in some states could top that opening.
Here are some observations, references, and favorite lines as decided by yours truly.
- There’s no denying the very important distinction between bean-bagging and tea-bagging.
- If you need a refresher on cloning, Krieger, Hitler, and Boys of Brazil I suggest clicking all the links in the first paragraph here.
- “But ONLY towels” — The new “rattlesnakes and condoms.”
- I want to know everything Krieger knows about hotel management.
- That whole bit with the painting pretty much summed up all my feelings on art much more succinctly than I ever could.
- “What is your definition of anonymous sex?” “I dunno. Bird masks?”
- The “thanks” bit is a testament to sticking with something and then using Krieger to make it super funny.
- Cherlene vs. Juliana: Who ya got?
- References: The Breakfast Club, Adnan Khashoggi, Boys of Brazil, Eyes Wide Shut,
Before we get to ALL THE GIFs, let’s take a moment to celebrate the triumphant return of PHRASING.
I feel better. Check out the rest of Chet’s masterful GIF work on the next few pages, starting with Sterling as Emilio Estevez.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.