Yesterday, the Internet’s new Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, surprised the hell out of everyone with a very credible performance of Eminem’s ‘Forgot About Dre,” that basically blew the roof off the world wide web. What can the guy NOT do? A pasty white guy from Minnesota who spends much of his downtime in the woods of Montana hunting deer should not be able to rap like that, right?
Well, it’s the not first time we’ve been surprised by the rapping skills of lily white celebrities no business trying their hands at rap. Here are eight other awesome instances of pasty white celebrities and their surprisingly impressive rap skills. I’ve even taken the liberty of ranking them from worst to best.
8. Tom Hiddleston Rapping Will Smith’s ‘Miami’ (at :50)
7. Gwyneth Paltrow Rapping ‘Straight Outta Compton’ on Graham Norton (at :40)
6. Sandra Bullock Raps ‘Rapper’s Delight’ on Jonathan Ross (at 1:20)
5. Jane Lynch Raps Nicki Minaj’s ‘Super Bass’ on Conan
4. Daniel Radcliffe (kind of) Raps EVERY Element in the Periodic Table (from a Tom Lehrer song)
3. Alison Brie Freestyle Raps About ‘Community’ (at 2:00)
2. Anne Hathaway’s Lil Wayne-Style Rap About the Paparazzi on Conan
1. Natalie Portman on Saturday Night Live
Saturday Night Live (2006) – Natalie Portman… by Eklecty-City