Elaine Hendrix is an actress perhaps best known for her portraying Meredith Blake in The Parent Trap. You may also know her from her roles on shows like Joan of Arcadia, Married… With Children, and 90210. Currently, she co-stars alongside Denis Leary in FX’s Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, which airs on Thursday nights at 10 p.m. EST.
Elaine was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
The People v. OJ Simpson.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
CrueltyFreeKitty.com • ThePetMatchmaker.org • Wikipedia.org • IMDb.com • FXNetworks.com • ElaineHendrix.com (of course)
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
The soundtrack to the original Footloose.
7. If you could go back and give your 18 year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
You’re gonna be fine, so worry less and have more fun.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“How many gun deaths in America?”
9. Dogs or cats?
The entire animal kingdom.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
The Grand Ol’ Opry.