I think we’ve made a huge mistake. In our list of the “most exciting new television shows set to premiere in 2016” post, we forgot to include the year’s most sure-to-be acclaimed series: Fuller House. What kind of shenanigans can we expect the Tanners — minus Michelle (who’s busy in New York), but plus some new kids direct from the Disney Channel smile factory — to get into?
Well, based on the new teaser:
- Uncle Jesse reveals how he hasn’t aged a day in 20 years.
- Based on the box Danny is holding, Stephanie is still into music, and hopefully still stumbling her way through Ace of Base’s “The Sign.”
- In a very special episode, Kimmy gets rabies from new Comet.
- The Tanners go shopping for jeans.
- Aunt Becky leaves Jesse for Stavros, who has a spy camera in the house.
- Mr. Woodchuck is back. Yay?
Fuller House premieres on Netflix on Friday, Feb. 26.
Now Watch: 9 Of The Most Anticipated TV Premieres Of 2016