Henry Zebrowski is an actor and comic probably best known for starring in the Adult Swim show, Your Pretty Face is Going To Hell, which returned for a new season on Sunday, April 2nd. You may also know him from HBO’s Crashing, NBC’s Heroes Reborn, and from films like The Wolf of Wall Street and Dirty Grandpa. Henry, who co-hosts the comedy podcast The Last Podcast on the Left, was nice enough to take some time recently to participate in our twenty questions questionnaire series.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Maker’s splash of soda with a lime because I like to tell random strangers how I really feel.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
LOVING me some @valkilmer right now, also @karenkilgariff @eddiepepitone @benkissel @eddietunes @aparnapkin @weismanjake @craigrowin
I’m using this to get favors from people.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR or in your streaming queue?
Rewatching Twin Peaks getting ready for the new eps! Also Planet Earth 2 is incredible. Birds are fucked up!
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
My mom’s meatloaf, I was 300lbs of meatloaf by the time I got to college.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
I’m not listing my porn go-to’s, the government can sift through that on their own. Reddit, the Guardian, Infowars, Above Top Secret, Eater, listen to a lot of coast to coast AM online.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“When U Were Mine” by Prince R.I.P.
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Get your nipples pierced like the girl who came into Hollywood Video dared you to. You never do anything impulsive.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“Man in S&M dog suit”
9. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Corgis specifically.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
BRUUUUCE at the Meadowlands!