Meg Donnelly is a 15 year-old actress perhaps best know for portraying “Ash” on Netflix’s Team Toon. Currently, she stars on ABC’s American Housewife, which debuted earlier this month and airs each Tuesday night at 8:30pm EST. Meg was nice enough to take a few minutes from her busy schedule to answer a few questions from us recently.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
I always order water at a bar/restaurant. My friends always make fun of me for it.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
I don’t have a favorite person, but I follow all these funny meme accounts. I look at them too much. I love laughing and I do very easily, so funny picture accounts are my absolute favorite.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
SpongeBob Squarepants is always waiting for me when I get home.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Coffee Ice Cream with walnuts.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
YouTube, Google and Instagram.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Currently, it’s a tie between “Poison” by Bel Biv DeVoe and “Pick Up The Phone” by Travis Scott. It’s always a rap song or a 90’s grunge song.
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Since I’m not 18 yet, I’d give my 12-year-old self advice: I’d say to not be afraid of standing out from the rest. I was always fearful that standing out would be considered weird or different. I should have owned/celebrated my difference more.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
I googled lyrics of “Blinded by the Light” by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band (written by Bruce Springsteen). Very random.
9. Dogs or cats?
I have always wanted a dog, but since my family and I travel quite a bit, it wouldn’t be fair to the dog. So, I own 2 cats that I love so much. It’s quite conflicting, but I’d say dogs (I really want one).
10. Best concert of your life was…?
There are 2. When I was 5 years old, I went to a (Grateful) Dead concert at the outdoor Tweeter Center in Philadelphia. It was my 1st concert and I remember having the best time. I also saw Maroon 5 at the New Orleans Jazz festival. Although it was raining, Adam Levine was amazing!