Erin Darke plays Cindy in the upcoming Amazon series, Good Girls Revolt (which premieres Oct 28th). You may also have seen her in the critically acclaimed Love & Mercy, playing Brian Wilson’s first wife, Marilyn Wilson. But, today, she’s here to answer some important questions.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Patton Oswalt and my little brother.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
A bunch of episodes of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee. I’ve watched them all, but I can’t bring myself to delete them.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Basically your average six-year-old’s birthday party food: pizza, Gummi worms and cupcakes.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Deadspin, Variety, Jezebel, NFL fantasy football and Yahoo fantasy football. (I have a league on both.)
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
M. Ward’s cover of Bowie’s “Let’s Dance.” I listen to it while I’m going to sleep every night.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Trump. I mean…right?
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“When will the new season of Rick & Morty be released?” There was no answer. I was sad.
9. Dogs or cats?
Whenever I like a cat I find myself saying “He’s cool, he reminds me of a dog” So, I think we can safely say that I’m a dog person.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
“Weird Al” at the Clio Amphitheater in Michigan 1994. That man puts on a show.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
I would say Last Girlfriend on Earth by Simon Rich, but I think I’ve already given it to everyone I know…so, Devil in the White City by Erik Larson.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I had the flu the week I had to move. A bunch of my amazing friends came over and moved all of my stuff for me while I sat on the couch trying not to pass out. It was a fourth-floor walk-up. They are very good friends.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
Sophie’s choice. Next question.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Sleep in. Go bowling. Eat a steak. Play Laser Tag (there’s an excellent adult Laser Tag place in Long Island City). Eat cookies. Watch Jurassic Park. Go to sleep knowing that I get to sleep in the next day.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
Jurassic Park. I have a compulsion. I have watched it on the Spanish channel before…I do not speak Spanish.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
The Detroit Red Wings (Go Wings!) and both of my fantasy football teams.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Anywhere I found when I was hungry. Like, really really hungry. Like, I hadn’t eaten in eight hours hungry.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Hell or High Water. It was fantastic.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Steve Yzerman (former captain of the Red Wings). As a kid, I used to sleep with his trading card under my pillow.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Can I just order Seamless and then put it in some pans and pretend I cooked it? Cage never has to know…