5 Reasons The Green Bay Packers Will Win (J. Tinsley)
1. Green Bay remembers Eli and company coming in last year and kicking over the proverbial buildings ending their season short of a second straight Super Bowl appearance.
2. As if the offense needed any more potency, Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson have been practicing this week and look to be on target for a return this weekend. The return that has Packer-faithful most excited? Charles Woodson broken collarbone appears to finally be healed after missing the last nine games.
3. Quirky stat of the first round: Minnesota is 0-3 at Lambeau Field when Adrian Peterson rushing for 100+ yards.
4. It’s not exactly walking on water with ankle weights, but beating the Packers two straight weeks will be a test of extremely difficult proportions. In Green Bay, in January, on the frozen tundra, at that.
5. Despite my firm belief Adrian Peterson was, one, created in a lab likely on Area 51 and, two, he should at least be the co-MVP, the playoffs are defined by quarterback play. And the Packers have Aaron Rodgers. The same Aaron Rodgers who has only completed 74.7% of his passes for 16 touchdowns (one interception) and a quarterback rating of 132.5 his last five games against Minnesota. Yeah, that Aaron Rodgers
Final Score: 34-20, Packers
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.