5 Reasons The Minnesota Vikings Will Win (Greg Whitt)
1. It looks like Christian Ponder may have finally figured out how to pass the ball for more than five yards a clip. While he didn’t exactly put up Drew Brees numbers in terms of yardage, he did complete some nice deep balls last week that he hasn’t been able to connect on earlier this season.
2. Last year the Packers went down to a seemingly inferior team in the first round of the playoffs. With some up and down play this year, I’m not sure that this Green Bay squad has fully exorcised those ghosts of failures past.
3. Expect Jared Allen and the Minnesota front seven to keep Aaron Rodgers on the run and unable to set his feet to make big throws against the Vikings secondary. The Vikings are fifth in the league with 44 sacks this year, five of which came last week in a victory versus the Packers who have allowed the most sacks this season.
4. Momentum is in the Vikings favor after pulling out a big, emotional, win last week.
5. The Vikings have an angry rhinoceros in football cleats by the name of Adrian Peterson. Expect him to receive close to 30 carries, and rush for 175 yards.
Final Score: 28-24, Vikings
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.