5 Reasons The Washington Redskins Will Win (AJ)
1. RGIII. Nothing against Russel Wilson, but Washington’s rookie quarterback is better. He did more with less, transforming one of the worst offenses in the league into one of the best seemingly overnight. And, although Wilson threw for more touchdowns, Griffin’s quarterback rating was slightly higher (102 to 100), and his ability as a running quarterback is unparalleled.
2. Home field. Washington was 5-3 at Fed Ex field; Seattle finished 3-5 away. Look for that trend to continue as playoff-starved Redskins fans make their presence felt.
3. Alfred Morris. The sixth-round gem was the best running back in football not named Adrien Petterson this year, a fact punctuated by a 200-yard, 3-TD performance against Dallas to ensure a trip to the postseason. It’s pick your poison for Seattle, but no matter which rout they take, either Griffin or Morris will make their presence felt on the ground.
4. Mike Shanahan has found success in the past with a similar quarterback/running back duo.
5. BECAUSE WE ALL WANT TO WITNESS ONE MORE ALL-CAPS WHITT RANT BEFORE HIS INSUFFERABLE TOWER OF HUBRIS COMES CRASHING DOWN TO THE GROUND IN A GLORIOUS, GUT-WRENCHING MANNER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Final Score: 30-21, Redskins
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.