Are you the type of music listener who prefers strategically-sequenced mixes of random songs from a span of decades, opposed switching in and out of mediocre projects of only new music? Well, DJ Wonder just dropped something special for you with his latest collaborative mix with LOGO, who tasked him to create a themed mix revolving around Champion hoodies.
Since the red, white and blue “C” logo has always been synonymous over-sized sweatshirts and gritty surroundings in Hip-Hop, Wonder obviously muddies up his mix, but does so in style – by spanning genres, weaving in and out of tracks by everyone from Raekwon and Jeru The Damaja to Alice In Chains and Portishead. At one point, the Shade45 DJ seamlessly blends Big L with Nine Inch Nails and well, that’s pretty much the epitome of the mix, which is pretty damn fresh, if you ask us.
Download – DJ Wonder x LOGO – Champion Hoodie Mix
1. Raekwon – Ice Cream
2. Folk Implosion – Wet Stuff
3. Flatbush Zombies – 36 Chamber Flow
4. Big L – Put It On (DJ Wonder Remix)
5. Jeru The Damaja – Too Perverted
6. Sneaker Pimps – 6 Underground
7. The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion – Talk About the Blues
8. CRNKN – Toy Box
9. DJ Wonder – Ouija
10. Alice In Chains – Rooster (DJ Wonder Remix)
11. Marylin Manson – Beautiful People (Random Trap Remix)
12.Harry Fraud x DJ Wonder – The Bass (Original Rough Mix)
13. Denzel Curry – Threatz (ft. Robb Bank & Yung Simmie)
14. Lil Ugly Mane – No Slack in My Mack
15. M Duke – Prince Ali
16. Nirvana – Come As You Are
17. Schoolly D – PSK (What Does It Mean) (Instrumental)
18. Redman – Pick It Up (DJ Wonder Remix)
19. Portishead – Sour Times
20. Gravediggaz – 2 Cups of Blood
21. Radiohead – Creep (DJ Wonder Remix)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.