What will LeBron do?
That’s the looming question heading into Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night. Here’s a few stats to chew on:
– Through three games against the Spurs, LeBron has averaged 16.6 points (38.8% FG, 23.0% 3PT, 83.3% FT), 12.3 rebounds, 7.3 assists, 1.6 steals, 1 block.
– His combined 50 points thus far are his fewest over a three-game span (regular or postseason) since the 2011 Finals against the Dallas Mavericks.
Basketball is a team sport but the Finals are also where legacies are made. As the MVP, all eyes are on LBJ as he leads the Heat on the game’s biggest stage. And right now, well…Tins is biting his nails something furious right now. The Heat win, LeBron’s the “team first” hero. Lose and he becomes the goat (and notice I didn’t say G.O.A.T.)
On the Spurs side, Tony Parker has a “grade 1 hamstring strain” and looks to be day-to-day. In other words, Spurs fans shouldn’t get too cocky after Game 3’s big party.
In tomorrow morning’s recap, we’ll be posting the best and most hilarious comments from the open thread. And we’re leaving it up to YOU to nominate them. If you see a funny comment or something worthwhile, hit it with a +1 so it can go into the pool of best comments.
As a special attraction to our playoff coverage, we’re offering PLAYOFF BADGES! Here’s how it works:
1. “For each Playoff post, you can perform two out of three different activities: share on Twitter, share on Facebook, or drop a comment. Or you can just drop two comments to count as your two activities.
2. Each time you participate you earn a new badge.
3. Each badge lets you work up the ranks of the Playoffs. Your first badge will be the Milwaukee Bucks, but you can eventually work your way up both East and Western Conferences on your way to the NBA Trophy badge. How often you share determines how many badges you earn. Good luck!
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.