This season of House of Lies has been so much fun to watch I’m basically burning all my relationships because I can’t stop talking about it. If you aren’t already watching it, here’s ten reasons why you should:
1. Lauren Lapkus, Eugene Cordero and Jenny Slate are amazing guest stars, and Veronica Mars fans can be excited by Ryan Hansen’s Applebee’s server softball catcher fist bumping appearance.
2. Everyone in the world can love Matt Damon playing Matt Damon.
3. It’s not afraid to get a little silly. Breaking fourth wall, extended dream sequences, Kristen Bell miming tossing a grenade into the company she’s leaving…House of Lies doesn’t mind pushing the boundaries a little bit.
4. Roscoe is possibly the cutest little gender-bending hero in the whole entire world.
5. This season especially, Marty Kaan’s ex-wife Monica has gone prescription level psycho and it is really fun to watch.
6. Here are some Kristen Bell GIFs and I’m not going to explain a thing to you.
7. Ben Schwartz (Jean Ralphio himself) could not be killing it more this season if it was his job. I mean, it is his job, but he’s really good at it. Like Boyd Crowder, he’s getting backed into a dark corner and I really can’t wait to see how he gets himself out of it.
8. Doug’s new suspenders are extremely fashionable.
9. Don Cheadle as Marty Kaan being oh so stylish and snarky.
10. Finally, watching House of Lies is a great excuse to watch House of Lies Live. We’ve talked about it before and it’s all available on YouTube so you actually have no excuse on this one.
Banner image via Showtime
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.