Dave Grohl’s famous Sound City mixing board has added another notch to its proverbial bedpost: Corrosion of Conformity’s Reed Mullin and Mike Dean have formed a hardcore/metal supergroup, Teenage Time Killer, with pretty much everyone who makes you happy to hate everything, including Slipknot’s Corey Taylor, Black Flag’s Keith Morris, and the Dead Kennedys’ Jello Biafra. Oh yeah, and Dave Grohl.
* Jello Biafra (DEAD KENNEDYS)
* Tony Foresta (MUNICIPAL WASTE)
* Tommy Victor (PRONG, DANZIG)
* Dave Grohl (FOO FIGHTERS, NIRVANA)
* Max Cavalera (SOULFLY, SEPULTURA)
* Phil Rind (SACRED REICH)
* Randy Blythe (LAMB OF GOD)
* Pepper Keenan (CORROSION OF CONFORMITY)
* Karl Agell (CORROSION OF CONFORMITY)
* Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein (MISFITS)
* Keith Morris (BLACK FLAG, CIRCLE JERKS)
According to the Dwarf, Mullin, who recorded the album at Sound City, explained, “We had all these other folks that want to participate. It’s a very good mixture of old hardcore punk, punk, and metal stuff…People are going to be pleasantly surprised.” A release date is still pending, which is to say, I WANT IT NOW.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.