A lot of us saw Madonna try too hard at the Grammys last night, and a lot of comparisons have been made for her outfit, but being the diehard Arrested Development fan I am I choose to believe it was all just an elaborate Motherboy tribute that almost no one picked up on (and shamefully neither did I until it was pointed out). It just makes too much sense.
You know Lucille Bluth would have also grilled up if meant a legit shot at another Balboa Bay Window cover.
Via r/ArrestedDevelopment. Image via Getty.
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
– Trent Reznor Is Pissed That His Grammys Performance Was Cut Short
– Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
– Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl Closed The Grammys With A Leathery Bang
– Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
– Metallica’s Grammys Performance Of ‘One’ Could Have Used More Jethro Tull
– Daft Punk’s Grammys Performance With Stevie Wonder And Pharrell Was Worth The Wait
– Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
– And The Best Performance Of The 2014 Grammys Goes To…Kendrick Lamar
– Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
– Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
– Here Are A Bunch Pictures Of Pharell’s Giant Hat At The Grammys