Reasons to dislike Zach Braff:
– That eye-gougingly terrible movie with Rachel Bilson that derailed her career forever.
– His character on Scrubs devolved into a perpetually whiny caricature that made me stop watching altogether.
– Which then led to no more Turk in my life. And as DR covered earlier today, Turk was awesome.
– I think he acted like a d-bag over his car one time on Punk’d.
Reasons to like Zach Braff:
– The first couple of seasons of Scrubs were pretty terrific.
– Garden State had a highly listenable soundtrack.
– His turn as the nevernude Joe Francis on Arrested Development.
– His Twitter conversation with Donald Faison after “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” was repealed.
– And the above tweet and this accompanying photo…
Add tossing “©2011 Zach Braff” on this photo to the first list.