It was inevitable. Archer Season 3 finally comes to an end tonight. Dukes.
No special guest this week. Just the merry band of Archer fanatics who make this thread home on Thursday nights. Have you checked out our Live Q&A with Amber Nash and Lucky Yates (aka Pam and Krieger)? It was tremendous. Can’t thank those two enough. Speaking of thanks, this seems like the right place to show some gratitude to everyone who chipped in here all season long. Many thanks to our Floyd County guests: Matt, Casey, Neal, Chad, Bryan, TJ, and Jon. Everyone at FX (especially my girl, Kristy) for letting us get away with all this. Cajun Boy, Burnsy, and the rest of Team UPROXX for pitching in. Chet Manley for being a selfless GIF wizard. And — of course — our active commenters. You guys are the Brett Buckleys of this whole operation.
Don’t fret though UPROXX faithful. We have some similar efforts in the works to help us all get over our collective withdrawal. When God closes a door, he opens a dress.
Pre-show talking points…
- “Archer and his colleagues at ISIS wish they had never voyaged to the final frontier in an effort to prevent a catastrophe on the International Space Station.”
- How is the ISIS gang going to make it back in one piece? Anyone else think Cyril totally redeems himself?
- Does Robocop have a burning desire to ride black astronauts?
- Is there any chance Lana is actually pregnant and the show isn’t just tooling on the “female lead feeling sick in the season finale” trope?
- Are we in store for a cliffhanger?
- Enough typing. This screengrab has more discussion points than I can outline…
Season finale open thread is open. As always, everyone is encouraged to chat and GIF away well into the morning. I’ll put a cap on things in the AM.
Tonight’s Badge: Unlock “Space Archer” with active commenting and sharing via the Twitter and Facebook buttons on this page. You must be a registered UPROXX commenter.