In Shanghai they put live shark tanks in shopping malls — because what could possibly go wrong? — and last week one spontaneously exploded, sending large shards of glass, fish, turtles, and several lemon sharks out into the shopping masses. Fortunately no one got Samuel L. Jackson’d because lemon sharks are fairly harmless, but fifteen people were injured thanks to China’s abundance of good ideas and good engineering.
Take it away, YouTube comments…
RIP, guy in purple. Hope they have more affordable (and more humane) shark fin soup in heaven.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.