So, Amanda Bynes is doing well, guys. Last night she released this
cry for help bizarre video of herself puckering her lips and looking like a chewed up Lindsay Lohan. Naturally, it scared us and became nightmare unleaded. Well, d-bags, she wants you to know that her video was actually great.
@ComplexMag Stop acting like I’m doing something wrong. I’m obsessed with myself on twitter. Also, my video last night was perfection. I’m so sick of the articles u write about me. I want every fake article deleted. Ur d*ck whipped by my ugly ex @ducidni [Ed Note: That's Kid Cudi] who’s looks and talent have always been questionable to me, him being the ugly duckling that he is and all. U quote him non stop, then take professional shots of him for ur covers, his best photos aren’t sh*t compared to mine at my best. The photo u chose of Aubrey for her cover is awful. You make people look bad, stop acting like you know anything about what men like. I don’t stop getting follwed or hit on every place I go. I’m not trying to sing, but if I did (I got offered an Interscope record deal right after I filmed Hairspray which you might know if you sat down and did a normal interview. I still might take them up on their offer) get the facts as opposed to talking sh*t. My music is going to be sicker then whatever the f*ck kind of music Scott tries to do. Stop writing articles without speaking to me first.
So to recap:
1. Kid Cudi is ugly (probably not in Drake’s vagina-murdering league)
2. Complex’s cover of Aubrey O’Day made her look awful.
3. Amanda Bynes gets hit on a lot. Good for her.
4. Last night’s video was “perfection” and if you don’t agree then you’re writing a “fake” article that she wants deleted post haste.
5. She accuses Complex of being glorified mouthpieces for CuDi. That’s just crazy: he hasn’t been on the cover in, like, at least two months now.
6. She doesn’t want to sing but she might because she got offered a deal from Interscope to sing after Hairspray that she actually might take them up on you know what her music is going to be awesome and better than Kid CuDi’s. That totally made sense.
7. Drugs are bad. No, she didn’t say that. But I just thought I’d throw that out there.