Could a list of the best dance GIFs of 2013 be nothing but Leonardo DiCaprio looking like a caterpillar having a seizure in The Wolf of Pop and Lock Street? Yes, yes it could, and I was tempted to do just that: it’s that good. But that would have left off Jennifer Lawrence and Kenny Cosgrove and everyone’s favorite gay cyborg, and you never want to upset BIG GAY CYBORG. They own Hollywood. Well, they and BIG GAY JEWISH CYBORGS.
Anyway, without further ado, here are the eight best GIFs moving pictures and the talking box gave us this year.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio, The Wolf of Wall Street
2. Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
3. Aaron Staton, Mad Men
4. Stephen Colbert and Bryan Cranston, The Colbert Report
5. Jennifer Lawrence, American Hustle
6. Melissa McCarthy and Bobby Moynihan, SNL
7. Ray Gillette, Archer
8. Rob Ford, real life
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.