Bailey Chase is an actor perhaps best known for portraying Graham Miller on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Butch Ada on Saving Grace. Currently, the Duke University graduate plays Branch Connally on the A&E crime drama, Longmire (which staff writer Tony Tost really thinks you should be watching). Season three of the show premieres tonight at 10 EST.
Bailey was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Ron Perlman. He’s crazy beautiful.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Nothing. I’m waiting for Homeland to come back.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Steak with a vintage bold Cab.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
CNN and IMDB.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
The leader of Boko Haram.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
“Happy” (Pharrell Williams).
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Jay-Z (at the palladium got to rap in his trailer after the show).
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Honestly it probably happened without my knowledge which makes it even nicer. I love random acts of kindness. People who seek credit bother me.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Golf Pebble Beach.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. What’s your favorite sports team or teams?
Tampa Bay Bucs.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Order pizza and watch Raising Arizona.
PREVIOUSLY: Rob Dyrdek.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.