Judy Greer is an actress probably best known to UPROXX readers for her portrayal of Kitty Sanchez on Arrested Development and for being the voice of Cheryl Tunt on Archer. Additionally, Greer has appeared in a slew of films, namely The Descendants, The Wedding Planner, Jeff Who Lives at Home, 13 Going on 30, 27 Dresses, Adaptation, Love and Other Drugs, The Hebrew Hammer, The TV Set (the best movie about TV show development ever made) and, more recently, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. She is also the author of a book of essays titled, I Don’t Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star. Currently, Greer is starring on the new FX comedy series Married, which premieres this Thursday night at 10pm EST.
Judy was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Always changes. But usually I start with champagne.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Cheeseburger and fries.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Pandora and Pinterest.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)” by Arcade Fire.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Heather #1 from the movie “Heathers”
8. What’s your favorite meme?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Arcade Fire, The Suburbs.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I just got out of Jury Duty, that was pretty nice.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Spend all day trying to figure out what to do with my day off.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. What’s your favorite sports team or teams?
Tigers, Red Wings, Lakers, Lions.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
John Taylor from Duran Duran
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I would order in. Probably pizza. Who doesn’t love pizza?
Here’s the trailer for season one of Married, which premieres tomorrow night on FX at 10pm EST.Subscribe to UPROXX
PREVIOUSLY: Kether Donohue of You’re The Worst.