Kim Wayans is a comedian/actress best known for starring with her siblings Keenan Ivory, Damon, Shawn, and Marlon in Fox’s In Living Color. You may have also seen her in films like A Low Down Dirty Shame, I’m Gonna Git You Sucka, and Juwanna Mann. Currently, Wayans stars on the CBS legal drama Reckless.
Kim was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
A cranberry spritzer…on the rocks.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
La Notte, Slightly Dangerous & Sharknado 2.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Paella, Sangria and an entire flourless chocolate cake.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Bob Marley’s “One Love.”
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Roadrunner. His beep beeps drove me crazy. I always wanted the Coyote to catch him.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
Don’t have one.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
The Jackson Five (back in the day).
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I needed to move from my lousy apartment but I was out of town working, so my sister packed up my entire place and moved me into a new one.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
I’d take a two hour Yoga class, followed by a trip to the Beverly Hot Springs for a body scrub and shiatsu massage.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
The Way We Were.
16. What’s your favorite sports team or teams?
Oklahoma Sooners and The Cleveland Cavaliers (now that LeBron’s going home).
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
At somebody’s house in Crete, Greece.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
A Most Wanted Man.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Arroz con pollo.
PREVIOUSLY: Larry King