In case you were wondering, there is still NBA basketball being played tonight, as the Magic head to Miami to take on the Heat. But one thing that’s interesting is that almost all the top schools in the country are represented on Miami’s roster. The question is, who do you think is going to win?
From looking at the roster, there are definitely four legit title contenders here, as well as some sleepers.
No. 1 Kansas – Mario Chalmers
No. 1 Kentucky – Jamaal Magloire
No. 2 Ohio State – Daequan Cook
No. 2 Kansas State – Michael Beasley
No. 6 Marquette – Dwyane Wade
No. 8 UNLV – Joel Anthony
No. 10 Florida – Udonis Haslem (well, they were in it)
No. 13 Siena – Kenny Hasbrouck
Do you think any of the Heat’s alma maters will be cutting down this nets in April?
Other Must-Read March Madness Articles:
– 4 Things That Will (But Probably Won’t) Happen This Week In March Madness
– NCAA Tournament Players To Watch: East Region
– NCAA Tournament Players To Watch: West Region
– NCAA Tournament Players To Watch: South Region
– NCAA Tournament Players To Watch: Midwest Region