Here’s the guy who got his ass beat by Epic Beard Man explaining his side of the story. Is anyone surprised he’s the saner one? Point is, anyone who’s ever been on public transportation knows that if you hear a schizophrenic veteran ranting and raving, you let him rant and rave. It’s not like you’re magically going to make him sane. You still brought this one on yourself, bud. |via AnimalNewYork|
DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Uproxx Feature: Six surefire ways to get lectured by internet commenters. |Uproxx|
- Kirsten Dunst sings “Turning Japanese” in an anime outfit for the new McG video, “Dude, No One Knows What the Point of This Was.” |GammaSquad|
- Best twist endings in movies. |InsideMovies|
- Expand your mind with some infinite photos. |UnrealityMag|
- Six porn productions that came out of nowhere. Ha. Came. |Gunaxin|
- Retired superheroes: a gallery. |Urlesque|
- These people came up with the idea for Windows 7, and they used all of them. |CollegeHumor|
- Attack of the Show goes in depth with the UK’s tough guy competition. |G4|
- Apparently dogs hate the Law & Order theme. |ScreenJunkies|
- A flow chart for losing your virginity. If only I’d read this before the age of 27. |HolyTaco|
- Na’vi cat is an Avatard’s dream. Because they have lots of cats, you see. |via 9Gag|
After the jump, The Kool-Aid Man takes a visit to Jonestown.
Thanks to Jordan for sending this.