(the player below takes a second to load. here’s a direct link to the file.)[audio:https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/filmdrunk38.mp3%5D
This week on the Frotcast, Lindy West came back on, and we were supposed to discuss Rango, but somehow not a single one of the jackasses that was supposed to see it saw, NOR did any of them think to tell me they hadn’t seen it until about 5 minutes before we started recording… I’m docking all of their pay. But you can still hear me talk about it! …Not very exciting, I know. You’ve already got an ass full of my opinions, I’m sure. Anyway, that starts at the 20-minute mark.
- Before that, Brendan tells us about his new least favorite guy, the annoyingly-perverted married guy at the bachelor party
- There’s a heated discussion of bathroom etiquette
- Around the 44-minute mark, we discuss a new interview with Blake Boston, the real guy in that Scumbag Steve picture (see picture at right).
- 52 minutes: A heated discussion of Man vs. Food. (Which makes Brendan nervous because he used to always get asked to be in eating contests).
- 1-hour mark: Old man discussing his favorite rappers “Enema Man” and “Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dog”
- 1-hour 12 minutes. Story of the world’s youngest grandma, a 23-year-old Romanian
- 1-hour 18 minutes Another round of translating Scottish – THIS TIME WITH ANSWERS!. A thousand thanks to Sara and Neil. Can I get you shirts? Would you like some free porn? Inquire within.
Anyway, enjoy it, and wish Ben and Lindy a happy birthday (yep, they’re birthday twinsies).