Philipp Christopher is a Berlin-born actor/director probably best known for his performance in the popular German television series, Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten. Currently, he stars as Baum Arndt in the YouTube Premium series, Origin. You can watch the series here.
Philipp recently took some time from his busy schedule to participate in our twenty questions questionnaire series.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Shuo Huang. He’s a landscape photographer and shoots the most amazing pictures. We met in Rio and jumped off of a plane together.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR or in your streaming queue?
The Sinner and Cobra Kai.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Sweet and Sour Eggs with mashed potatoes. My mom’s recipe and it tastes much better than it sounds.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Youtube, The RealNews Network, THR.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Justin Timberlake – “Can’t Stop the Feeling.” My son loves dancing to it.
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Don’t waste time and take care of your teeth.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
How to save the planet from climate change.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
The Michael Jackson Bad Tour.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Anything Hermann Hesse.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Brought me to life.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Fly to London and watch a really good play.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Germany in the World Cup.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Cape Town – Chef’s Warehouse.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
The Girl in the Spider’s Web.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
A raw Lasagna.
PREVIOUSLY: Olan Rogers