Just in time for Jurassic World, Screen Junkies spared no expense (well, a bit of expense; licensing “Yakety Sax” ain’t feasible) to bring us another Honest Trailer. This time, they remind us that 1997’s The Lost World: Jurassic Park had a frickin’ talking dinosaur. Alan!
They also bring up a valid question. Where is Jeff Goldbum’s “deplorable excess of personality” in this? Excuse me, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, your title is backwards and you don’t have nearly enough Goldblum. This is unacceptable. We’ll let Dr. Ian Malcolm deliver the final verdict here.
More movie-related honest trailers:
- Jupiter Ascending
- Hulk (2003)
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- Daredevil (2003)
- The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- The LEGO Movie
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Guardians Of The Galaxy
- And a whole lot more.
Via Screen Junkies