Natalie Martinez is an actress probably best known for her roles on CSI: NY and Under the Dome. She’s also famous for being the spokesmodel for Jennifer Lopez’s lifestyle brand, J.Lo. Currently, Martinez stars in ABC’s Secrets and Lies and co-stars in Self/Less, a sci-fi thriller that stars Ryan Reynolds. It opens this Friday, July 10.
Natalie was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
A drink! Depending on my mood, my drinks are vodka on the rocks or reposado on the rocks.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
@pakalopapito is my favorite on Twitter.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Real Estate sites and shopping!
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“Come and Get Your Love” by Redbone.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
At an Oscar after-party — Prince, Stevie Wonder performing.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Post Office — Charles Bukowski.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Go to the beach with my family.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
Coming to America.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Vendors on the beach of Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Tomorrowland, to support my friend Britt Robertson.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Order takeout and just hang out with him, but it’d definitely involve wine.
PREVIOUSLY: Maribeth Monroe