It can be hard when you’re far from home during the Christmas season, especially if you’re on the other side of the world. Fortunately, friends can help out in times like these, which is exactly what the New Day did for our favorite Australian tag team/couple, the IIconics, in a new video that was aired live on WWE’s YouTube channel. Peyton and Billie gave Big E, Kofi, and Xavier Christmas gifts, and vice versa. And some of those gifts were pretty out there.
This is a pretty weird video, entirely improvised and with the off-kilter pacing of an unedited livestream. Still, it’s a lot of fun if you like wrestlers being silly, and especially if you’re a fan of these wrestlers in particular. I don’t want to spoil all of its surprises, but here are five things I can go ahead and tell you before you watch:
- The IIconics’ gifts for the New Day are bizarre and perfect, and Kofi’s looks super surreal being pulled out of a gift bag.
- There’s more stereotypical Australian stuff in this video than you can shake a didgeridoo at.
- One of those Australian things is pretty gross to Americans, so Peyton and Billie make all three guys put it in their mouths.
- Billie drinks fishwater as payback.
- Peyton puts her foot in the pouch, because her whole body won’t fit.
I hope this video put you in a festive mood like it did me, so you can go out and spread your own cheer and sing your favorite holiday song. Can’t you hear, can’t you hear the thunder?