NXT held its live TV tapings at Full Sail University on Wednesday night for the remainder of May and the first week of June. Here’s everything that happened, and everything you need to know. These episodes (in whatever form they take) will air on May 15, May 22, May 29, and June 5.
Please be aware that everything you read in the subsequent paragraphs is an actual, massive, legitimate spoiler for what will happen over the next several weeks of NXT television. You may read on only at your own risk. But if you’re the sort of person who just simply cannot wait until it happens on WWE Network to find out what happens next, congratulations! This post is for you!
NXT TV Taping Spoilers:
– NXT Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders opened the show by calling out William Regal and trying to relinquish the belts. The Street Profits interrupted, and Regal made a title match between the two teams for later in the tapings.
1. Keith Lee defeated Cezar Bononi.
2. KUSHIDA defeated Kona Reeves. Drew Gulak watched the match from the stage.
3. Vanessa Borne defeated Jessie Elaban.
4. NXT Tag Team Championship Match: The Viking Raiders (c) vs. The Street Profits ended in a disqualification when The Forgotten Sons interfered. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch joined the brawl. After the match, The Experienced Vikings bowed for the crowd and left the belts in the middle of the ring.
5. Xia Li defeated Rachael Evers.
– Undisputed Era cut a promo saying they’re stronger than ever, and that at NXT TakeOver: San Jose, Adam Cole will win the NXT Championship, and O’Reilly and Fish will win the Tag Team Championship. Johnny Gargano interrupted. Matt Riddle ran in from the crowd and attacked Roderick Strong and got beaten down until Gargano made the save.
6. Mansoor defeated Sean Maluta.
– Velveteen Dream cut a promo in the ring and was interrupted by the returning Tyler Breeze. Breeze wanted a North American Championship shot, but Dream told him to get in line. They take a selfie together, and Breeze attacks Dream.
7. Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner defeated Team 3.0.
– Undisputed Era vs. The Street Profits vs. The Forgotten Sons vs. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch for the vacant NXT Tag Team Championship will happen at TakeOver.
8. Candice LeRae defeated Reina Gonzalez. After the match, the Horsewomen attacked Candice until Io Shirai made the save with a kendo stick.
9. Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish defeated Matt Riddle and Champion Johnny Gargano thanks to interference from Adam Cole and Roderick Strong
10. Mia Yim defeated Bianca Belair.
11. KUSHIDA defeated Drew Gulak. After the match, Gulak complained to the referee that he’d kicked out.
12. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch vs. The Forgotten Sons ended in a disqualification when The Street Profits interfered. All four members of Undisputed Era hit the ring and beat down everyone with a ladder. The tapings ended with UE posing on the ladder.