– If you missed the show, here’s a direct link to it on the Network. Watch the last 10 minutes and chase it with like 8 straight episodes of Nitro.
– You can read previous years’ reports at the Best and Worst of Survivor Series tag page.
– Follow us on Twitter at @WithSpandex, follow me at @MrBrandonStroud and like us on Facebook. And hey, be sure to read the non-Best and Worst stuff too. With Spandex (the site you’re on right now) covers everything from breaking news to baseless conjecture to 4-year old NXT recaps. We want to make you laugh with our bad wrestling jokes, so hang around.
– Shares, likes and other Internet Things are appreciated. The people on your social media timelines need to know about Sting showing up. I’m sure nobody’s told them yet, right?
Please click through for the Best and Worst of WWE Survivor Series 2014.
Actual Pre-show Notes:
“Wait, Don’t Be Fooled! He’s Just A Regular Fandango With A Stupid Cheap Outfit. He Still Embodies All The Awful Stereotypes He Did Before!” “But he’s got a new outfit!”
Fandango Dancer Power Rankings:
1. Andrea Lynn aka “Ann Dango”
3. Summer Rae
4. literally every other person he has ever danced with
5. Rosa Mendes
Justin Gabriel Is Wearing La Parka’s Pants
For whatever reason, WWE decided to “relaunch” Fandango with a lightly Spanish-flavored version of his regular act in a short, nothing match against Justing Gabriel. If you’ve been watching Gabriel on NXT, you’ll notice the guy’s got nothing left in the tank and might as well be a wrestling sloth in a pair of motocross gloves. A sloth in motocross gloves would at least be cute.