In case you somehow didn’t figure it out, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson might be the busiest dude on the planet. Keeping up with all of his current and upcoming projects is practically a full-time job for us schleppy internet culture news slingers. I mean, let’s see:
– He’s got that whole Baywatch thing
– He’s going to be at WrestleMania 32
– He’s got that Under Armour collab
– There’s that HBO prison youth camp documentary
– A show called BOOST UNIT (!!!!)
– He’s gonna get his ballers out for Ballers (maybe)
– He’s still trying to get a script sorted for that werewolf/giant ape movie
And that’s, like, not even close to everything that guy’s got going on. He’s already laid down tracks for Disney’s upcoming animated feature Mo’ana with Broadway darling Lin-Manuel Miranda, and it probably took all day just to type out his shooting schedule for 2016.
Plus, you know, that guy works out. Like, a lot. Like, literally all the time.
So, is it any surprise that the new father can keep his baby girl fed while also… uhh… you know, doing whatever it is he’s doing to keep his adorable dog happy? Naw man, not at all. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go look at day planners on Amazon and reconsider a whole bunch of my life choices.