TNA’s latest pay-per-view, Slammiversary, will take place on Sunday night at the Impact Zone in Orlando. This is the twelfth SLAM ANNIVERSARY and it is the first TNA PPV since Bound For Glory back in October and will feature nine matches, including a double main event. In the final match of the evening, Drew Galloway defends his world title against Bobby Lashley in a Knockout Or Tapout Only Match, while Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy will give us the next (first? last?) chapter in their wonderful and baffling feud as they engage in Full Metal Mayhem. (If you don’t remember what “Full Metal Mayhem” entails, it’s a tables, ladders and chairs match.)
Elsewhere, we have Trevor Lee defending his X Division Championship in what should be a very fun match, plus Crazzy Steve and Abyss defending their tag titles against the reunited BroMans. Can bromance overcome the crazziness of the Decay? It’s hard to say. Crazzy Steve is pretty crazzy. It’s right in his name.
If you’re wondering where Ethan Carter III is, fear not! He’ll be in action against “The Miracle” Mike Bennett, although Maria Kanellis may not be on the card due to a fractured bone in her hand. Don’t rule out ~shenanigans~ when Maria is involved.
The event begins at 8 p.m. ET and you can catch it on traditional PPV or via Fite TV.
Here’s the complete card.
TNA Slammiverary 2016 Card:
1. Submission Or KO Only Match For The TNA World Championship: Drew Galloway (c) vs. Bobby Lashley
2. Full Metal Mayhem Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
3. TNA Knockouts Championship Match: Jade (c) vs. Sienna
4. TNA World Tag-Team Championship Match: The Decay (Abyss & Crazzy Steve) (c) vs. The BroMans (Robbie E & Jessie Godderz)
5. TNA X-Division Championship Match: Trevor Lee (c) vs. Eddie Edwards vs. DJ Zema Ion vs. Andrew Everett
6. TNA King Of The Mountain Championship Match: Eli Drake (c) vs. Bram
7. Ethan Carter III vs. Mike Bennett
8. Gail Kim vs. Maria Kanellis
9. Mahabali Shera & Grado vs. The Tribunal (with Al Snow)
Whom would you like to either slam or be slammed the most on this, the twelfth anniversary of the invention of the slam? Let us know in the comments below and commiserate with one another all through the night.