Daniel Bryan may have already given his retirement speech, but none of us are ready to say goodbye. That includes WWE, who are more than willing to make this farewell last as long as possible, because who really wants to let go of that guy?
WWE has added Bryan to a handful of upcoming live events at the end of March, including a very special appreciation night in New York. Via WWE.com:
WWE’s return to Madison Square Garden in New York City on Friday, March 25th will be “Daniel Bryan Appreciation Night.” The following has been announced:
– Daniel Bryan appears
– Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H
– 30-Minute Iron Man Match: Dean Ambrose vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens
– Alberto Del Rio vs. WWE United States Champion Kalisto
– Bray Wyatt vs. Big Show
– AJ Styles’ making his MSG debut
– WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day, The Usos, The Dudley Boyz, Ric Flair, Rusev, The Miz, Ryback and The Wyatt Family will also be appearing
Daniel Bryan will also be appearing the next night in Trenton, New Jersey, and is advertised for the live event on March 27 in Washington, D.C. Given that they’ll more than likely hold off on putting him into the WWE Hall of Fame until next year, the MSG event is going to be an emotional experience Daniel Bryan fans wouldn’t want to miss. Just remember to pack a lot of tissues.