Hey, do you love NXT? Do you love it enough to pay WWE $1,500 for a one-day “all access” backstage pass to the WWE Performance Center? Well, as you probably guessed by now, WWE is offering exactly that to 40 lucky NXT fans who have some serious disposable cash on hand.
Here’s what you can expect from WWE Performance Center: All Access experience…
– Share breakfast and lunch with NXT Superstars and Divas (meals provided)
– Participate in a Q&A and orientation session with NXT coaching staff
– Attend a Q&A and autograph session with NXT Superstars and Divas
– Sign a one-day WWE booking contract, granting admission to a private NXT Live Event at the WWE Performance Center that you will help produce, manage and watch alongside your favorite NXT Superstars & Divas
– Take an all-access Tour of the WWE Performance Center, which has never before been opened to the public
– Get an inside look at a private NXT training session
– Learn the ropes during a promo class and then create your very own unique promo video
What, no hug from Bayley? That glaring omission aside, this does sound fairly rad. And that’s not all! You also get a load of sweet-ass swag for plopping down your money.
– Commemorative WWE Performance Center: All Access credential
– Photo opportunities to capture and share your once-in-a-lifetime experience with friends
– WWE Performance Center gift bag
– Limited edition event chair
– Personalized promo video, available post-experience
– Downloadable highlight reel, available post-experience
A gift bag? Why didn’t you say so?! You take expired Discover cards, right? Tickets go on sale Aug. 24, and transportation and lodging are not included (hey, if actual WWE superstars don’t get it, why should you?) Anybody out there suddenly have $1,500 burning a hole in their pocket? You can admit it. Nobody around here is in any position to judge about frivolous pro-wrestling spending.