Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
Six nights before Roman Reigns defends his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against AJ Styles in an Extreme Rules Match, The Big Dog’s cousins, The Usos, will clash with The Phenomenal One’s longtime allies, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Anderson and Gallows battle the Usos! It’s a match you can only see on Raw! Every Raw, and every Smackdown, and probably the pay-per-views. And Main Event in a few months!
2. The Usos and Sasha Banks should feud over which person is the better cousin to which dog.
3. The blood feud between Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho is set to continue. Two weeks ago, Jericho destroyed Ambrose’s beloved houseplant. Last week, Ambrose destroyed Jericho’s beloved sparkle jacket. This week, they just stab the sh*t out of each other with knives.
4. The WWE Universe reacts to the shocking firing of Alex Riley.
5. The SHINING STARS finally debut in what I hope is an in-ring commercial for Puerto Rico. Just Primo and Epico sitting down and sharing informative brochures and videos with Goldust and R-Truth.
As always, reply to your favorite comments with a +1 and we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy the show, and try not to move to Puerto Rico.