Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
Live in Chicago, Shane McMahon returns to Raw as his high-stakes WrestleMania Hell in a Cell clash with The Undertaker fast approaches. How will WWE’s prodigal son respond to Mr. McMahon’s announcement that he will disown Shane should he lose to The Phenom at The Show of Shows? Also on Raw, Chris Jericho & AJ Styles battle The New Day for the WWE Tag Team Championship! (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Shane McMahon returns to Raw for the first time since his return from a 6-year WWE absence, so expect him to address last week’s … uh, non-statement from The Undertaker. I hope it starts with Shane shuffling a bunch of papers and being all, “okay, last week Undertaker was supposed to say this and this and this.”
2. NXT added a few matches to the WWE Roadblock card last week, so maybe we’ll get some NXT faces on Raw? We keep waiting for that day when Enzo shows up and becomes the WWE Universe’s new favorite thing. The Internet’s buzzing about the possibility of Sami Zayn showing up (whether it’s tonight, or at Roadblock, or WrestleMania, or whenever), so look forward to having your feelings hurt every time they tease an appearance and it’s just Dolph Ziggler.
3. Y2AJ takes on The New Day for the Tag Team Championships and they have a new t-shirt so that’s what, an 80% chance Jericho turns on AJ tonight? 85?
4. The Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch feud continues. If we’re doing a triple threat at WrestleMania, can we add Bayley at the last minute and do the Grandest Stage version of their fatal four-way? Bonus: anyone who complains about Bayley being added can be thrown in prison.
5. Dean Ambrose as the Black Knight continues, and maybe we get to see him do a rebound clothesline without arms or legs. Wouldn’t that be funny?
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread and we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy, and spread the love!