Tonight on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
With WWE Fastlane in the rearview mirror, all that stands between the WWE Superstars and WrestleMania is time. The Show of Shows is beginning to take shape. Roman Reigns emerged battered but victorious from his match with Daniel Bryan, and secured his WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match opportunity with Brock Lesnar. Triple H found himself staring down the barrel of The Vigilante, Sting’s legendary baseball bat, a challenge to WrestleMania laid out.
Those two bouts, while huge in their own right, are only just the beginning of what looks to be one of the biggest WrestleManias in history. How will the fallout from WWE Fastlane affect The Show of Shows on tonight’s edition of Raw (8/7 C on USA Network)? WWE.com has a few ideas.
Our five-point preview:
1. If you haven’t read the Best and Worst of WWE Fastlane, do that.
2. Randy Orton has a new t-shirt, and it’s so bad I’m expecting Pro Wrestling Tees and Spencer’s Gifts to get into a fight over who gets to sue them for infringement.
3. Will The Undertaker show up? More importantly, will he wet his hair down or rock the natural Sting look? Is looking like Bill Nighy in?
4. John Cena will have SOME THOUGHTS, you betcha.
5. The chance of a Roman Reigns celebration speech that devolves into him quoting old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons is high, so be prepared for that. Pop some popcorn, cuddle up with your loved ones, dim all the lights.
As always, we’ll include 10 of the best comments from tonight’s open discussion thread in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw, so reply to your favorites with +1 to nominate them for consideration. Enjoy the show, some of you.