Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
Not content with The Undertaker’s silence on The Road to WrestleMania, Bray Wyatt is about to make his boldest statement yet, vowing to bring what appears to be The Undertaker’s urn to Raw and “unleash its spirit.” Will The New Face of Fear finally garner a response from The Deadman, three weeks before The Show of Shows?
As WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar returns to Raw and Wiz Khalifa gets set to perform in his hometown of Pittsburgh, what else awaits on WWE’s flagship show? WWE.com has some ideas. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Should they have ever let Cena spit with Wiz Khalifa? Stay tuned.
2. In case you missed it, there’s supposedly an “all-talent meeting” happening before Raw. We outlined some possibilities as to what it could be about. Now I’m sad I didn’t use the Spit With Wiz Khalifa joke there instead of here.
3. Bray Wyatt’s explanation for how he came into possession of the Undertaker’s urn should just be, “remember that week Raw got snowed out and the show taped at WWE HQ in Stamford? I got somebody to take me to the prop warehouse and this was wedged into a corner between a USA motorcycle and the Concrete Crypt.”
4. Will Brock Lesnar actually show up this time? If not, can we turn WrestleMania 31 into a one-night, 16-man tournament for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? Can we give John Cena and Damien Sandow the Tanahashi/Yano New Japan Cup finish in round 1? He could pull him down by the jorts.
5. Curtis Axel takes on Rusev in the perfect match to continue Axel’s rise to absurd, unlikely fame. I hope they at least let him be competitive and have fun with it and don’t do the “derp, you’re Heath Slater, you lost in 20 seconds” thing. Hashbrown AXELMANIA.
10 of our favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column, so reply to the ones you like with +1 to nominate them for consideration. Enjoy the show, everybody.