Tonight on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
Several Superstars were battered and bruised in the wake of Extreme Rules, but they’ll all be bringing the fight to what’s sure to be an action-packed edition of Raw. As the WWE Universe waits to see how Randy Orton will respond to Seth Rollins’ WWE World Heavyweight Title defense and rumors about the return of the King of the Ring Tournament continue to swirl around WWE Headquarters, WWE.com has some theories on what we can expect tonight at 8/7 CT on USA Network. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Rumors about the return of the King of the Ring tournament? Didn’t they air a commercial for it during Extreme Rules? Oh man, I can’t wait to watch the rumored interview between Chris Jericho and Stephanie McMahon, then watch the much talked-about sixth episode of Legends House.
2. If you haven’t read the Best and Worst of Extreme Rules yet. If you don’t, you won’t be able to understand our jokes about Sheamus being contractually obligated to put his tongue on Dolph Ziggler’s butthole.
3. Sorry in advance if tonight features a “leave the memories alone” speech from Daniel Bryan. But hey, look on the bright side. Neville will be Intercontinental Champion by like Tuesday night!
4. Jerry Springer WWE Too HOT For TV is available on demand immediately following Raw. Revisit the HOTTEST and MOST UNCENSORED moments in WWE history, like on Sunday when Sheamus gave himself a wedgie and sexually assaulted an unconscious guy.
5. WWE.com’s preview is just “WILL WHOEVER LOST AT EXTREME RULES BE MAD ABOUT IT STILL???” five times, so expect a lot of the same stuff you’ve been watching minus WrestleMania all year. I mean… the show will probably be great and you should get your hopes up. Sorry, not sure why I typed the first thing.
Enjoy the show. +1 your favorite comments, and we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw report.