Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
We’re four weeks away from WWE Battleground, where WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins collides with The Beast Incarnate himself, Brock Lesnar. The Architect talked a big game on SmackDown, claiming he’s actually looking forward to his encounter with the mayor of Suplex City. Is Rollins more worried than he’s letting on? WWE.com peers into the mind of “The Future of WWE” — and several other elite Superstars — in this week’s Raw Five-Point Preview. (Via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. For whatever reason, WWE Shop has put up FIVE new Dean Ambrose T-shirts. There are also two new King Barrett shirts and they both reference “bad news,” so maybe WWE finally realized they should have have taken away that poor guy’s one notable thing. Still no New Day shirt.
2. The payoff for the Bray Wyatt/Roman Reigns angle is expected to be Roman rushing home to find his daughter in danger, but it turns out the “danger” is her watching a video of Bray talking about fear for 5 minutes.
3. The epic Paige vs. the Bella Twins feud continues. Maybe we’ll get Paige vs. Nikki Bella at a PPV this year!
4. John Cena is back, and he’ll address Kevin Owens’ challenge for a United States Championship match. Over/under on uses of “jack” set at two. References to Owens not being a real man set at infinity.
5. If Machine Gun Kelly does a run in and bashes Owens in the face with a candy jar, we riot.
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread and we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy the show!